eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Cafe | Every Sundae by Cielo Dolci

안녕 여러분~



I was on my way home from IKEA with my sister and her fiance from a little furniture shopping when my sister, Yaya, suddenly craving for something sweet after we had plates of Swedish meatballs and waffle sandwiches for dinner. To Yaya, IKEA soft serve ice cream was not enough, apparently. LOL

She has been eyeing this one ice cream parlor for a few days before and has been bugging me and her fiance about it. Since I love her so much and it was pretty much her treat, we couldn't say no to her. Plus she's the type who wouldn't take no for an answer.

She found this one Ice Cream parlor in Damansara called Every Sundae by Cielo Dolci. She came across this overly hyped dessert place on Facebook.

While waiting for our sundaes.
Yaya's: Belgian waffle underneath + salted egg flavored ice cream + cotton cloud + chocolate chip cookies and strawberry sauce.
Mine: Belgian waffle as the base + salted egg flavored ice cream + cotton cloud + praline pecans and finishes it with a bath of butterscotch sauce.
Give me a very good reason why wouldn't she be smiling..
If I wasn't mistaken, it was close to midnight but look at the people still swarming this place.
Desserts puts people in a good mood, good mood makes people happy, happy people get to sleep with a sweet dreams of cotton candy and taffies and peanut butter and chocolate waterfalls. Or maybe that was just me.

Since both my girls are sweet toothed like me, I will make sure they try one of the ice creams here. And I'll probably just going with the charcoal ice cream cone because the sundae is too much for me to handle.


Listening to: Justin Bieber - Company

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. If I ever go back for a holiday or something in Malaysia, can you be my guide to all these cafes with yummy desserts, pretty please? Huhu. I can just bet how sweet those waffles must have tasted, but nevertheless looks so good. And yes, good desserts made me dream of my marshmallow house with chocolate windows and trees made of cotton candy!

    P.S your sister's bag caught my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I was about to say the same thing about me going to London (inshaAllah). You can be my tour guide. LOL It was too sweet we all ate half of it.

      She won't let me touch that bag. Blergh!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest